View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 04:46 PM   #47
haertig
Guru
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
Mock if you will (and it seems you must), but when I have a bath, I am too tired to hold anything, and have all four limbs submerged.
When I'm totally relaxed my arms don't submerge, they float. And my legs half-float/half-sink. At least that's true in the hot tub out back (could it be that trapped air bubbles from the jets provide lift?) I sometimes listen to music out there, but it has to be fairly loud to be heard clearly over the jet noise. This usually rules out my favorite genre - classical - due to the wide dynamic range and very quiet passages. An audiobook would probably be out for the same reason too, although I've never tried one out there. A Kindle would be out too, because in the deep seating positions, the water comes right up to the bottom of my nose and to see the Kindle, I'd have to submerge it. How toasty warm and relaxing snuggling down like that is though! Especially on the cold Colorado nights when your hair freezes. Being warm in the tub while you hair is frozen and crunchy above waterline is a neat feeling.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote