Thread: Calibre 4.2
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 03:13 PM   #28
deback
Book E d i t o r
deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Code:
Version            353.62 - WHQL
Release Date 	   Wed Jul 29, 2015
Operating System   Windows 10 64-bit
Language           English (US)
Is that the version video card driver that you are running? If it is a lower version number, try it. If you are running this, uninstall it and try the driver installed by Microsoft and do a Windows update to make sure it is the latest from MS.

As DNSB has said, a lo has changed under the hood for Calibre 4.x.
My Nvidia GeForce GT 730 video card:

Driver Version 23.21.13.9135
Windows 10 32-bit
(Windows did not find a newer driver, and it looks like the driver that's installed is from Microsoft.)

I just found the following driver and will download it.

GEFORCE GAME READY DRIVER

Version: 391.35 WHQL
Release Date: 2018.3.27
Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit
Language: English (US)
File Size: 347.42 MB

Thanks for your reply!

Last edited by deback; 10-22-2019 at 03:24 PM.
deback is offline   Reply With Quote