View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 06:40 PM   #262
Rellwood
Library Breeder
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Just move the window until you can see left edge then drag it to the right. If you can't see the title bar press Ctrl+Space M, move with arrow keys until you can see it, press Enter.

IIRC all the window geometry settings are in gui.json, but I am not 100% certain that's still the case.

BR
I tried that (dragging it across the screen) but both ends went past the edge of the screen. I couldn't make it less wide using the arrows on the edges when you "grab" the box.

I ended up uninstalling it and downloading the beta in post #252 and it fixed it. I think I had the 1.4.3 version from 2017. Might be a reason. I haven't updated or uninstalled it since the first time I got it. I can already tell that it's updated because there are icons on it that weren't there before.

Anyhow, it's fixed. Now if I only hadn't used Job Spy to purge the configurations because now I have no views. It didn't help by the way. Still a big-wide box that had no views.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote