View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 06:07 PM   #260
Rellwood
Library Breeder
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Quick Question.

Where is the gui dialog box configuration? The View Manger in my Main library won't let me bring down the width of the dialog box. Not a problem in other libraries, but in this one I have to scoot the box past the visible area to get to a side. It won't let me "grab" the sides and trying to "squeeze" the box to make it shrink.

I was thinking that somewhere the is a configuration indicating that the width of the widget is set way to wide. It's happened before with some other plugins that I was able to find and fix, but View Manager is kind of tricky. Like I said, some libraries that have no "views" are fine, but the ones that I use a lot are all stuck super wide.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote