Thread: Apple event
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 03:28 PM   #74
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
Glad Apple is now keeping the Android version up to date. A few years ago that was a different story. Unfortunately most of the new features these days are nothing I care about as they are more about selling stuff than the mechanics of reading.

On another front, my MBP with Maverick just updated to Safari 13.0. I'm still on the fence about updating to Catalina, so I will likely wait at least a month after it is released before updating, if I update to it.
Did I miss something? I thought we were talking about the Kindle app, which is written and maintained by Amazon. Does Apple even have any apps that runs on Android?
pwalker8 is online now   Reply With Quote