View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 03:03 PM   #5
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaltonST View Post
Version 1.0.2 - 2016-03-09 Drop Target made bigger.
@DaltonST - And resizable!! If that was true before then doh

Plugin Index - PM me details if you want?

What about the name. It works with at least five search engines, I'm including Ransacks big brother File Locator Pro, and the Find files feature in the xplorer˛ File Manager which I've also tested.

If anyone's wondering why they all work, it's because they, along with DaltonST's plug-in, use the 'standard file list drag 'n' drop methods' built into Windows. If Your Favourite Search Engine doesn't work it'll almost certainly be because it doesn't use the standard methods...

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote