View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 01:34 PM   #14
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 10" Win10 Tablet w/Calibre64, CalibreSpy & Freda+
Dirty Metadata Snips or Lists for New Scrubbing Rules

I am always hunting for malformed and/or misplaced metadata to use as templates for new Scrubbing Rules. I am running low, and I could use your help.

If you have any that Q+S is not already fixing, please Private Message me after attaching a screen snip of any book’s GUI row in Calibre that is not being scrubbed properly by this plugin. If many books have the identical problem, just send the most complex sample. If you can create a .txt file via "calibredb.exe list --fields=all ...", that would be better than screen snips, since I could copy&paste it into Calibre into a new fake book just for testing.

All of my test books are fake, no covers, .txt format, with just x's and spaces to read in the .txt book file, and obviously 100% copyright free. Metadata is just data about data, and hence cannot be copyrighted (just ask a John Smith).

If you have “dirty tags” that always need deleting or changing, and the plugin is not already scrubbing them, Private Message me a single snip or a simple text list of those too via "calibredb.exe list --fields=tags ..."

For help on calibredb.exe: calibredb.exe --help > "an_output_file.txt" or
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/cli/...calibredb-list

Thank you.

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote