View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 02:47 AM   #5
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgf View Post
I struck gold with the lighting, it's more even than any other device I have used and I really wasn't expecting that. The power button is an issue - I've found pressing it and waiting works without needing to push too hard. I'm looking at sleep covers - any recommendations?
The Kobo Forma cover is top notch in my opinion. But it's the only one I bought so I have no idea if any others also put it to sleep.
hobnail is offline   Reply With Quote