View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 06:17 PM   #11
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I've had an audible account since Jan, 2006. I have one of the grandfathered basic accounts, which means I only pay $10 a year, but don't get any credits. Back in 2012, I opened up a gold account for my niece and nephew to share. They used it a fair amount at the beginning, but not so much over the last couple of years. Now it has 18 credits built up. I definitely need to shut it down before it renews in December.

Unfortunately, one can't transfer credits from one account to another according to the service rep just now. So I guess that since you are suppose to still have access to the books even if you cancel the account, I'll need to go ahead an use those credits up myself.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote