View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 05:35 AM   #10
Josieb1
Wizard
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Forma, Libra2, LibraH20, ClaraHD, Kindle Voyage
For listening a home I use an Echo. The nice thing about that is I can log into a username audible account on my android tablet/phone and then link my Echo through Bluetooth to my tablet/phone. Then I can play the audiobook through the Echo and control it via voice, like any Amazon linked account audiobook. You just have to start the audiobook on the android tablet first.

For out and about I use the audible app on my phone so I switch accounts as I need to for the audible account I want.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote