View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Combining Amazon and Audible accounts question

I'm trying to decide if I want to merge my Audible account with my Amazon account. This would be to take advantage of the immersion reading for some books and the new Whispersync for voice.

I have been with Audible since 2001 (longer than I've been with Amazon) and am a legacy member paying about $17 per month for 2 credits. I am a heavy audiobook listener (I spend great gobs of time in L.A. traffic). I mostly use a SanDisk Sansa Clip+ but I like having all the options I can get.

I'm concerned that if I combine the accounts I might lose my legacy status and have to pay more. I also feel it's more secure to keep separate accounts.

Have any of you merged the accounts and if so, have you had any problems?

I would set up a separate Audible account for the new features but haven't figured out how.

Thanks!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote