View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 09:22 PM   #8
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Oh Man! I knew there was more crap out there. Thanks you folks for making me feel less lonley.

I did find at the bottom of the pet rock page, a cat controller that I liked.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/pets/b640/
I can just see my cat turning that thing on me. No doubt who is the master of the house here. (tip: It's not the one typing)

PS: cat CAN learn fast, they just choose not to. Big difference. Hubby taught ours to shake hand. Of course he used a lot of treats to achieve this. Now the cat wants to shake hands all the time because he knows he gets food out of the act.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote