Thread: Seriousness When is HUMOR in "Bad" taste?
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 08:24 AM   #49
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOPah View Post
I was reading through the thread (still haven't got to the end). All the while through I was thinking of this joke and was planning on posting about it.

When I saw it I was instantly in 2 minds. Yes it was in Bad Taste due to his being ill, but I also found it funny...
I think that is one that that is walking the edge. I know that Stephen Hawking never wanted to be pitied. And he might be the first one laughing over it (I have no idea how his sense of humour is, btw!).

I personally love black humour, sarcastic humour and subtle humour. And I would put that cartoon under the "black humour" header...