View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 04:04 PM   #2020
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atherton25 View Post
@JimmXinu
I can see the site deandamage.com just fine at home and I can see it fine on my VPN IP as well. Using both firefox and chrome in both cases. That... is a strange site based on their front page description of what it contains.
I've included that site in the latest test version. However, I'm strongly leaning towards removing it before the next release if it's blocked for others.

Quote:
Also, if you integrated gcomyn's changes adding those fixes by gcomyn, they... didn't come through. I just updated the adapter and then downloaded a couple of fics (new downloads) and didn't get the fixes he described in the earlier post. I got neither the chapter fix or description.
Unless I've done something wrong, the latest two test versions should have had those changes. Make sure you have FFF v2.10.3.

Quote:
I'm not entirely sure how long this has been going on, but *any* stories on hpfanficarchive, by lostfanfiction gets the error: "HTTP Error 400: Bad Behavior" http://hpfanficarchive.com/stories/v...riesby&uid=283 is the author link. I tried downloading any of the stories on page 1 and every single one got the same error.
Fixed in v2.10.3.
JimmXinu is online now   Reply With Quote