View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 03:04 AM   #51
libertango
Connoisseur
libertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to behold

Device: kobo clara hd, kobo glo hd, kobo aura h2o, kobo touch, kindle dx
Hello, I have had some problem after having installed the patch.
First I updated Koreader (I was in the 2015 stable and updated to the last nightly), and everything went well.
Then I installed KSM patch even it was not necessary, having a Glo HD. I used "install update" not "partial update". I think that with that also nickel was updated (I am now in 4.0.7523).
The problem is that now KSM doesn't show anymore. Nickel works well but I can't go to KSM anymore, even if I touch the exit_nickel pgn (I just see the icon bigger). To be frank I already had this last issue but my solution was to restart the device to have KSM and I was happy with that.
I would try to reinstall KSM 08, how do I procede? Is overwriting the directory enough?
libertango is offline   Reply With Quote