View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 07:04 AM   #38
chrisparker
Connoisseur
chrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: iPad Air 4, iPad mini 5, Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura One, Nook ST Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
There is a change in 2.5.x firmware where the cover for kepub.epubs can show as just a dot. The driver attempts to identify the cover, but it can't always do this. What does the library list show for the cover?
The Library list view shows the book cover correctly. The home screen, under the 'New' panel, shows a blank book, which I'm guessing is the newly-added book, but when I select it I get the error message:

Error loading reader!
Sorry, we couldn't find a reader for this type of content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
No, you only need to disable the KoboTouch driver.
Thanks - I've re-enabled the other one. Centre-justified still displays as left-justified.

Quote:
One thing my driver does is attempt to set the ImageID field in the database for any books that don't have one. Just like setting series info, you have to unplug the device and plug it back in after the Kobo finishes its processing. If the Library list shows no cover and it's still not on the home screen, does plugging it back in help?
No, new book shows blank cover with white stripe and error message above when selected...
chrisparker is offline   Reply With Quote