View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 12:14 AM   #2158
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulsoup View Post
Hey, just wanted to pop in to say that code Comeback3102_3 (30% off - Exp. 30 March) worked for me just now; 9:57 p.m. USA Eastern Daylight Savings Time. And this is not an April Fool's joke. :P
And it just worked for me too. 7 April, 4pm NZST

I was getting desperate, I've run out of codes so was pleased to see this one.

How do you all get the random % off codes posted throughout this thread? I never get sent these, and I can never use them either, maybe someone beats me too it. What happened to the good old days of bargainmoose40?
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote