View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 06:10 PM   #2
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
We already have a thread about handwritten notes on the iPad, but I'd also like to discuss my other obsession: note-taking, as in typed notes, which iPad or iPhone apps are best to type and organize them. I seem to buy one app a week in this category, I can't stop myself.
*Laughing* I went through this with my first iPad a couple of years ago. You just can never find the perfect note taker... then, a year later, I have stopped working and no longer need those blasted note takers anyway!!

I dont know which computer you have, but if it were a Mac, I would not hesitate (now) to say "get Pages". Its a wordprocessor for sure but it can be whatever you want and with automatic sync to iCloud and all your devices and mac computers, would seem to be ideal.

Other than that, have you tried ThinkBook? Its a really powerful piece of software, and has Dropbox integration. I've never really explored it to its fullest, and I think there's probably a steep learning curve, but could be worthwhile, depending on your needs. Also, its only for iPad, no iPhone version at all.

For my money, though, for flexibility and syncing to everything... it would be Pages. FYI you don't have to have a Mac and Pages on that, to get the use out of it, its universal to iPad and iPhone, and will sync between devices automatically, on your icloud account.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote