View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 03:36 PM   #6
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I don't know what browser you are using, but the back button backs me out of the browser really nicely with Dolphin HD and its tab settings.
I'm using the browser that comes on the Vox and doesn't have it's own back button (that I've noticed). I use the "back" button on the Vox itself. I'm really not interested in loading it up with other browsers, at least not until there's Firefox for the Vox. FireVox?
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote