View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 02:29 AM   #39
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Another example of strange behaviour while asleep: yesterday afternoon I loaded another batch of 900 books. Indexing proceeded normally through the evening, and by the time I went to bed at around 10pm, the number of unindexed books was down to 376. I left the Kindle on a wall charger overnight, and when I turned it on this morning, expecting indexing to have finished, there were 370 books unindexed - ie it had done only 6 overnight. As soon as I switched it on, it started indexing normally again, and it's now, an hour later, down to 272.

This Kindle just does not like indexing while asleep and on external power, it seems!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote