View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 12:08 AM   #31
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamilis View Post
Why do you need to bring thousand books everywhere, while you can only read few books per day? I am not againts this idea, but it sounds weird for people who have cloud and internet access almost everywhere.
I might be wrong, but my experience so far, the fewer books I loaded in my kindle the bigger chance ideas in that book inspire me.
He said he didn't need it, but is doing an experiment for others that do want their entire catalog on the device.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote