View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 01:26 PM   #5
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
To clarify the paths thing. Cc put my books in storage emulated 0 books. If I use the my files selecfor in moon to locate my books on device it says they are in ... SDcard/bookswhich is some sort of symlink. If I open a book via my files , that symlink forms part of the path. If I open from cc and then resume either from cc or from recent list in moon, the symlink is not used, so that is what I do.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote