View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 06:14 PM   #6
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
I got a reply today, see above for what I sent them. That was very fast and did not say for me to try the latest update.
Quote:
Sir,

I forwarded your mail to the concerned people. I’ll come back to you if I have any answer on them.

I can say to you that we are aware of the point 2, and it will be corrected in a future update, and we are working on the USB problem.

Kindly Regards,
The Bookeen Support Team
That is a two thumbs up. And if I hear back, I will have to grow a third arm.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote