View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 04:41 PM   #13
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayvon View Post
Dear Hitch, as the Donkey said to Shrek, "you cut me deep" Hitch. but i need to hear it and i appreciate your openness. is there anyway that i could pay for your time to have a quick conversation please? this is probably beyond the bounds of this thread and the intent of the forum. please tell me if there is anyway i may consult with you please. thank you.
Honestly, it's not my intent to cut you. I'm simply trying to help you think about your audience. You need to have an honest conversation with yourself, about "who is your reader"? Who is your prospective buyer?

I mean...I haven't seen your book. I don't know if it's more of an encyclopedia, or a how-to, etc. Are there a bunch of Persians, who will fork out $35 to buy an encyclopedia or how-to around rug-weaving? I'm not being a jerk, I'm asking.

Once you know WHO your buyer is, then you will far more easily be able to define where to sell it.

If you'd like to have a chat with me, you can reach me through my website--click the link in my sig and use the contact form and I'll be happy to consult with you, if you wish.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote