View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 01:48 AM   #11
zacheryjensen
Addict
zacheryjensen has learned how to read e-bookszacheryjensen has learned how to read e-bookszacheryjensen has learned how to read e-bookszacheryjensen has learned how to read e-bookszacheryjensen has learned how to read e-bookszacheryjensen has learned how to read e-bookszacheryjensen has learned how to read e-books

Device: iPad, iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazied View Post
Gah I already have like 10 reader apps on my iPhone, I guess there is always room for more lol
If it's done well enough, and it is indeed an ePub reader, then you have a chance that Stanza can be replaced by it as Stanza only reads two file formats, ePub and eReader. You could dump stanza, keep BN Reader/eReader and support one more format total (ePub + ADE)

Not really putting any money on this whole thing at this point though as there are certain challenges to approaching ADE DRM on iPhone since there is no official way to directly access the device for the ADE app to work with it. Perhaps Sony will work with ADE and get a networked variation of that whole process or something clever.

I hope.
zacheryjensen is offline   Reply With Quote