Thread: Classic Holy Cow! ... Literally!
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 12:13 AM   #4
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Actually the size of the Nook was the one factor other than price that had me passing time and again on it. I like the size of the Jetbook and Sony 300 better. I found the weight a touch more than I liked, but it was the dimensions that took me the longest to adjust to. I would hold it by the bottom and feel like it was going to topple out of my hands. I just had to get comfortable holding it two handed instead of one handed like the Jetbook. It took a bit, but thankfully I got to borrow one from a friend and once I adjusted to it I definitely loved the Nook.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote