View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 12:34 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Just hold down the control key when selecting tags. I agree with you that it would be more intuitive if it defaulted to this mode.
I also agree with you, which is why it was that way originally. But apparently a lot of people get confused when clicking on a second entry causes the list of books to go blank (I kept getting tickets about it, so on the principle of causing me the least pain, I changed it).

This way I only hear from advanced users, who are a much smaller group
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote