Thread: Onyx Boox 60 S
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 02:40 PM   #7
MikeOnyx
OnyxBoox Sales
MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox
Quote:
Originally Posted by menelic View Post
MikeOnyx,

I enjoy my Onyx Boox 60, but I'm looking at getting the Onyx Box 60 S as a present for relatives who don't need the WIFI. Could you let us know what the US retail price for the Boox 60 S - the model without WIFI - is in the US and if/when it will go on sale in the US? thanks and keep up the good work
Unfortunately, the only one available in the US is the wifi edition. There are no plans as of yet to distribute the 60 S.
MikeOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote