View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 05:06 PM   #30
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The PRS-300, CyBook Opus, BeBook Mini, etc, all use the same 5" screen, made on the same production line in the same factory by the same company; PVI in Taiwan. They really all should have an identical background colour. When I compare the screen background of my Opus with that of my other device, side by side, the screen background (to me) appears to be an absolutely identical shade of grey.
No, LG makes screens too. There can be a variation in whiteness/contrast between screen batches, and depending on the VCOM resistor adjustment.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote