Thread: FB2 Issue
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 05:16 AM   #5
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
The title is probably being taken from the FB2 metadata. See wiki: FB2 for more information about FB2. The only tool I have used to produce FB2 is Book Designer, but it isn't obvious to me how to change the title in BD.
Book Designer will set the Title (and Author) for the book in FB2 Metadata (I've done about a hundred) Just put the author at the top and use Format/ Book Author, then the book title and use Format/Book Title. This assumes you are using BD5 (i.e. BD4 with all the updates), not sure about the un-updated version.

So open your existing FB2 file, add the above and then re-save.

Once done the title (and author) shows up in the Bookshelf (at least it does on my BeBook)

BobC

Last edited by BobC; 04-26-2009 at 05:21 AM. Reason: EDIT : Quoted wrong poster for reply
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote