Thread: Kindleless!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 03:38 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Yes, that's right I no longer have a Kindle. I sold my Kindle 1 yesterday and this morning I UPS it and all my accessories to the new owner. Now, I'm patiently waiting for mine Kindle2, ship date March 2nd (yes, I'm to cheap to pay for shipping ). But before feeling sorry for me, I still have mine Sony PRS-505!
And you can remove the DRM from those AZW eBooks and convert to LRF or ePub for your 505 so you don't have to give up reading what you've purchased. Of course, you'll need to know the PID and to get the PID, you'll need the serial number so you can use the Python script to generate the PID based on the serial number.

Go Calibre!
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote