View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 10:12 AM   #14
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
if you want a link to open in a new window, it's not hard to do it yourself : you can click the center wheel on your mouse to automatically open a link in a new tab in firefox (this is what i do), or use "right click --> open in new window", or CRTL + click... there are plenty of options. so MobileRead is following best practices by allowing you to decide whether you want a new window or not.
Hmm, I only have one wheel on my mouse... Does that make it the center wheel automatically? Because clicking it won't open any link (in a new screen or the current one)...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote