View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 06:53 AM   #630
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
Something has happened, and now I can't get into the plugin again. I get the following error, everytime I try:
@Tanjamuse Hmmmm - What a coincidence, See this thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=239640

Maybe Terisa de Morgan will tell us what she did

What did you do - seems to be working here. I added & deleted something to an existing list and added a new list and added and deleted to it and removed the list ?

Added - Tanjamuse - It appears to the same error as post 623, see Kiwidude's 'solution' which follows that post.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 05-19-2014 at 07:05 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote