View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 06:50 PM   #10
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
...and, as to be expected, Win 8.x too.

Re BSODs: For at least the last 12-15 years I have seen as many BSODs as I have seen unicorns in our garden; perhaps unicorns are causal?
Maybe they're not indigenous to your locale

Hmmm - I normally quit programs via Alt+Space/C it seems to work in the editor, as does ctrl/q, as does top right red cross

I cant get to File menu with Alt/F have to use the rodent, click Quit and I get attachment.

BTW : MS nicked the BSOD from OS/2

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot - 2014-02-15 , 10_40_30.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	119105  
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote