View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 09:17 PM   #31
Antoinekamel
Addict
Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ABC W p2
I've bought a Kindle with an issue from US and wanted a replacement for Brazil. An Amazon employee told me that, if the problem persisted after a factory reset, he would replace it for me, wherever I was. The problem persisted and another day, another employee said it was not possible to replace a US Kindle to Brazil. So he gave me a new Kindle for free.
Antoinekamel is offline   Reply With Quote