View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 12:38 PM   #1129
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
I'm amazed with Marvin! Really amazed.

I wrote a post time ago about foreign hyphenation... and it recognizes language in epub and does separation conform each language, at least English and Spanish one. For Spanish, after reading 4 full books with Marvin I've not found any word wrong separated.

However, I think you can improve dictionary support. That is, my iPad is in Spanish and it is capable to find Spanish words. However, I read English books and would like to use English dictionary (does not matter if it eng-eng or a eng-spa). Easily said, as native Spanish talking I do not need Spanish dictionary.

Have you a custom dictionary installation or customization in your roadmap?

PS: A workaround is put iPad in English, of course.