View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:10 AM   #16
stewacide
Groupie
stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O Ed. 2, Glo HD, Glo, Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
I think most Sony threads are older. There was a time when Sony was the King, but you know the rhyme about the king is dead, long live the king. The new King is Amazon.
I've noticed that the Kobo forum seems to have safely surpassed Sony as the 2nd most viewed (well behind Amazon of course) whenever I've looked.

Not too surpsing given Sony is selling 'last gen' hardware at current gen prices (I.e. the T2 is the same price as the PaperWhite and Kobo Glo). Sony also isn't even trying with tablets.

Actually a bit scary we may be hurtling toward an Amazon monopoly, given the bad news out of B&N and Sonys obvious slide and Kobo's seemingly abandoning the US market which is a trend setter.
stewacide is offline   Reply With Quote