View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 04:51 AM   #23
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Almost there. No 51 I will probably finish tonight and the rest of the year for the last one. I never had a goal before and will not do it again. Makes me stressed, takes away fun and feels like obligation. I was more curious to actually see how many I can read per year and what my reading pattern is. Turns out I like to take a few days' break after reading a particularly good book to let it sink in. Otherwise I could have read more - but that's apparently not the way I roll. It was an interesting experiment and I will sigh with relief when it is over.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote