View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #74
julid
julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
A few of those aren't really that bad (note I said "a few"). Here's the sad part....I see a couple in this list that I know had "professional" cover artists. And one of those vaguely resembles an artist's style I've seen doing cover art for the Big Six. So the term lousy cover art might just be a matter of opinion. But yeah, I thought some of those are really bad, myself. *lol*
julid is offline   Reply With Quote