View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:24 PM   #39
vulcan_girl
Groupie
vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It doesn't look like Avon is doing their keyword sale this month but Sandra Hill books are marked down to $4.99 ($4.74 @ AZ) which is too high for me to post as a bargain. I would look at BOB for better prices.

They do have two worth mentioning.

$0.99

What I Did For A Duke by Julie Ann Long.
This book is the Book Club read at Smart Bitches, and if you shop at AllRomance ebooks, you can get a rebate of 50 cents with the code STBARE through Oct 15.
vulcan_girl is offline   Reply With Quote