View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #5
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdclements View Post
I have noticed that some people have attempted to install version 2.1.1 on their Kobo Touch devices.

I wanted to discourage you from doing so until we offer this as an automatic upgrade over Wifi or the Desktop application. Installing the upgrade as a sideload could cause your device to stop working. We will have an official post when 2.1.X is available for everyone.
Thanks, mdclements. One of the reasons I like my Kobo is that you folks are clearly monitoring these threads.

I have upgraded to 2.1.1 with no difficulties, but I'm fairly computer literate and have backups of the last two setups, so I'm not too worried if this FW doesn't work. It is fascinating trying to work out what the differences are between versions of the Touch (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...27#post2220627)!
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote