Thread: Seriousness Astronaut Neil Armstrong has died
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 09:26 PM   #3
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
A true Pioneer.
I remember where I was when he stepped out onto the Moon Surface.
I hope we get the chance to go back permanently.
Apache
As do I. I was 18 months and counting away from being born. I was born in Dec of 1970 so he landed 1.5 yrs before I made my entrance. He was a very brave man to go up in Apollo 11 and trust that things would work out ok. If something had gone wrong his obit would have been written in 1969 rather than 2012 since there would have been no way to get aid to them.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote