View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 10:49 AM   #11
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_mahermahey View Post
The law is that you owe the taxes of where you live, but regulations making internet sellers take care of collecting this amount and sending to IRS are fought off by amazon so far. Some places like newegg charge it, some like amazon claim it's too complicated and makes their brains hurt. one is supposed to declare and pay the taxes on these when filing, I think I'm somewhat rare in being rigorous about doing that.
I got it.
the way I see it is that the seller has to and must collect the taxes since they are making profit.... It is called Value Added Tax ...what is the value added by the buyer in such situations ?
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote