View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 02:50 PM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathside Boy View Post
Hi all,

I have downloaded the free Kindle app for PC and downloaded my first book from Amazon. Pretty cool!

What I would also like to know is:

1. Can I transfer a PDF book I already have on my computer to the Kindle for PC? If so, how?

2. Can you change the format once it is in the Kindle?

3. I know you can change format in Calibre. Can you transfer e-books in Calibre to the Kindle for PC and vice versa? If so, how, in both instances?

Thank you

HB
1. yes, open the pdf with k4pc.
2. not in a kindle or in k4pc.
3. again open the file with k4pc.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote