View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 07:13 PM   #20
Hekse-Mie
Boekenwurm
Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 623, 903 & 603, 360+, Sony 600, Irex Iliad
Lightbulb

I prefer e-pub too for my comics. For me it isn't a problem either that I can't zoom.
Because I wasn't pleased with the way Calibre converted cbr/cbz to e-pub, I now make my comics for e-reader with Sigil.

First I made an e-pub with only 1 image (a cover) and as many pages as are in the comic I want (two examples I added as attachment).
I adapted the .html code of each page in a way that when I import the images, the images will show.
I unzip/unrar the cbz/cbr to images. These images I always name in the same way : cover.jpeg, 002.jpg, 003.jpg...
I remove the remaining image, I then import all the images of the comic with Sigil into the e-pub (=add existing items).
If nessecary, I remove the empty pages at the end, or I create some new, using the same .html code as the previous pages, but adding each time 1 at the image number.
I put the title in Tools > Meta Editor and then save as...
Attached Files
File Type: epub Comic-50pgs.epub (584.5 KB, 190 views)
File Type: epub Comic-90pgs.epub (598.3 KB, 185 views)
Hekse-Mie is offline   Reply With Quote