View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 02:39 PM   #3
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
i think it's newsworthy enough and nice to get its own thread in the News Forum (althoguh mods may disagree). It definitely affects my decision as a buyer. I'm not going to pay $50 for such limited 3G, and this pushes me into reconsidering a Sony T1 or a Nook STR. I like having physical page turn buttons, and I love that my Sony 505 is still going strong and showing little signs of wear after three years of HEAVY use.