View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 09:54 AM   #11
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvs View Post
I didn't realize this. Can you explain how this makes it incompatible? My SQL skills are pretty limited, so it's not obvious to me. I'd think the new fields would simply be ignored by the original firmware.
My sql skills are also not good enough, that is why I do not want to touch it. Maybe you are right and extra fields can be added without disturbing the original firmware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvs View Post
I know, it's a great feature. Both features have merits of it's own I think. Sometimes I want to retain the full context when browsing through my notes.
So you want a 'jump to next annotation' in xournal?

An alternative would be to add (with an external script/program) a bookmark on every page that has an annotation. The PageBar at the bottom of UDS shows the bookmarks, so it would be easy to jump to them (if there are not too many).
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote