View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 07:57 AM   #11
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@Idolse,

The way I read it Arrghus doesn't have a problem with Sony thumbnails, just with the cover on page 1 of the epub. So, as Dwanthny said, the only way to fix it easily is with an epub-to-epub conversion. For the tech proficient I guess there's also the option of a manual surgical fix using the Tweak-epub option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
There is also a small quirk with the Sony devices where you can lose the Calibre cover the first time you load the book onto the Sony, but the automatic management option I mentioned will fix this during subsequent syncs.
As far as I know this problem was fixed a few months ago. Do you think different?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote