View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 11:45 AM   #1
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Electronic Reader Etiquette

The DJ from a local radio station told her coworker off air that she didn’t appreciate him talking the company newspaper to the washroom with him because she needed it to do her job and she couldn’t bring herself to touch it after. He didn’t believe he made a faux pas and thought she was being too sensitive. They brought in on air to see what others thought.

The question got me thinking about how it relates to electronic books. I normally keep magazines in the washroom for reading but I have been known to read my PDA. Am I unusual? Sorry to go there but inquiring minds want to know….
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote