View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 08:50 AM   #17
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I see nothing, I hear nothing, I speak nothing, I read nothing, I wrote nothing... Five times. Nothing on post #13. Six times...

De nouvelles félicitations à toi filip. Si tu as besoin de conseils afin de configurer ton appareil, des conseils sur certaines applications et sur la lecture. Tu peux toujours m'écrire et tu sera le bienvenu.

Last edited by yvanleterrible; 07-18-2010 at 08:52 AM.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote